INTERVIEW SCORECARDS WORKSHOP
Schedule Cohort 7:
First Class - Thursday, July, 2nd from 6 to 8 pm EST
Second Class - Thursday, July 9th from 6 to 8 pm EST
Third Class - Thursday, July 16th from 6 to 8 pm EST
SHRM & HRCI credits: 6
An interview scorecard is a road map and framework from which you build your candidate interview process. Learn to create and implement interview scorecards in your workplace to support your interviews to be more productive and consistent. Scorecards ensure all candidate interviewers use the same predetermined metrics for evaluating candidates. Scorecards help you:
- Determine if the position is needed.
- Identify the goals of the job and write the job description and job advertisement.
- Ask candidates questions that elicit the information you need to assess their candidacy better.
- Document qualitative and quantitative responses.
- Create blind scores that offer consistent data points to assess the candidate’s across crucial metrics.
Coursework includes weekly virtual classes and reading and writing assignments.
Prerequisite: Uncovering Unconscious Bias Workshop.