Workshop #1: Tuesday, September, 17th from 6 pm to 8pm EST
Workshop #2: Tuesday, September, 24th from 6 pm to 8pm EST
Workshop #3: Tuesday, October, 1st from 6 pm to 8pm EST
Learn to create and implement interview scorecards in your workplace for more productive and consistent interviews. Scorecards ensure all candidate interviewers use the same predetermined metrics for evaluating candidates.
Scorecards help you:
- Determine if the position is needed.
- Write the job description and job advertisement.
- Ask candidates questions that elicit the information you need to effectively assess their candidacy.
- Create blind scores that offer consistent data points to assess the candidate’s across crucial metrics.
- Document qualitative and quantitative responses.
Workshops are delivered via Zoom and include reading and writing assignments.