Lorne Epstien will be delivering 4.5 hours of experiential learning to help you mitigate unconscious bias in your organization and your own thinking.
Exploring Conscious Bias. The 90-minute intermediate workshop designed to bring your awareness to your biases to mitigate them when they are their strongest.
Applied Conscious Bias. The 90-minute advanced workshop will focus on developing policies and practices to mitigate bias in your daily work and give you improved operational plans for your office. You will:
- Uncover specific use cases to see where bias has harmed the business.
- Train on tools to mitigate bias.
- Form small groups within each cohort to develop and document ways to mitigate bias in their work.
- Share ideas with the larger cohort for feedback and socialization.
- Present your “improved” version for feedback.
Mitigating Bias Behavioral Interviewing. 90-minute intermediate behavioral Interviewing workshop that takes what you learned in previous workshops and applies them to interview skills.
- Goals: Create a repeatable and unbiased process to interview candidates and people who are part of the investment process.
- Discuss how bias and other factors can have a negative impact on interviewing.
First Class - Saturday May 23th at 12:15 pm EST
Second Class - Saturday June 6th at 12:15 pm EST
Third Class - Saturday June 13th at 12:15 pm EST
Workshops will be delivered via Zoom.