What we already know about recruiting women: it’s ineffective, insufficient, and often a dismal failure. We acknowledge there’s a problem. What we haven’t identified are actionable recruiting solutions. The critical talent-acquisition question is, “What’s so different about hiring women than men?”
In this episode, we hear from Margaret Spence who is the CEO of C. Douglas & Associates and Founder of The Employee to CEO Project, which is aimed at empowering organizations to champion pathways to C-Suite Leadership for diverse women. Margaret has had an amazing journey from a career as an insurance adjuster to building an award-winning Risk & HR Consulting practice, she also authored “Leadership Self-Transformation: 52 Career-Defining Questions Every High-Achieving Woman Must Answer”. You can follow Margaret on Twitter @margaretspence
Podcast Hosted by Lore Epstein
Music and Engineering by Afotey Odai
- EP 46 – What to Wear to a Job Interview (Rebroadcast)
This week we learn what clothing to wear to a job interview. My guests Betsy Fisher and Christina Pham share their best tips for men and women. Listen to this to learn how to dress to get hired.
Betsy opened her boutique in 1988 because she couldn’t find an interview suit. As a new college graduate,
- EP 86 – Is Your Company Ready For Quantum Computing?
Any company looking to get in on the ground floor of quantum computing should ask itself three questions, advises Chad Rigetti, CEO of Rigetti Computing, which is building the first cloud service powered by quantum computing.
1. Does your organization use advanced computing?
2. Do you know what your unmet computing needs are?
- UNLEASH – How to Go Digital Successfully We are living in a world where four out of every five companies are embarking upon a digital transformation. However, there’s a big gap between what digital transformation actually is and what most businesses think it is. That has a lot to do with most companies failing to adopt a digital culture.